This is by far, one of my favorite recipes to make because it’s super easy and full of flavor! In fact, when I’m at the store, I try to always pick up these 2 ingredients in case I crave this cake or need to make a dessert quick! This Pineapple Cake only takes 2 ingredients and is extremely moist. Enjoy…
If you love cake recipes, try our Copycat Red Lobster Lava Cake Recipe, our Oreo Stuffed Spider Cupcakes (Halloween Recipe), our Snickers Cheesecake in a Jar Recipe, our Caramel Apple Cheesecake Bars Recipe, and our Ice Cream Sandwich Cake No Bake Recipe (SUPER Easy!)!
2 Ingredient Pineapple Cake
(Print Recipe Below)
- 1 box Angel Food Cake mix
- 20 oz Crushed Pineapple with Juice
- Move rack to lowest level in oven.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine the ingredients in a bowl (do not over mix).
- Grease a bundt pan.
- Pour into prepared bundt pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Allow to cool 10 mins in pan.
- You may need to use a spatula to loosen from bundt pan before inverting.
- Allow to finish cooling after removing from pan.