Homemade Fruit Rollups
I’ve been on sorta a health kick lately and who doesn’t want their kiddos eating healthy right?! Well, these homemade fruit rollups are super simple and I love that they only have 2 ingredients…I mean really, have you read the ingredient list on a “healthy” package of fruit rollups or fruit snacks? Most of them have things I cannot even pronounce and have no idea what they are in them. Enjoy this healthy and easy recipe..your kids definitely will!
Homemade 2-Ingredient Fruit Rollups
3 Cups of Fruit (I used Strawberries)
- Preheat oven to 170
- Line a cookie sheet that has a lip with plastic wrap (be sure to overlap your sides). I know it seems strange but yes, plastic wrap. You are dehydrating it and the temperature is so low that you can touch the pan the whole time as it never really gets hot.
- Prepare Strawberries (cut stems)
- Puree your fruit in food processor until smooth consistency.
- Add sweetener of your choice (I used sugar) and sweeten to taste.
- Pour mixture on to prepared cookie sheet about 1/8″ thick.
- Bake for 6-8 hours. Wait until your center is no longer tacky.
- Lift plastic wrap out of cookie sheet and place on the countertop to cool.
- Flip over onto parchment paper.
- Remove plastic wrap.
- Cut into strips and roll.