I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again…I love easy meals. Who doesn’t right?! This next recipe is for some delicious Cashew Chicken and Broccoli and one of my favorite things about it is that you only need one pot to make it. Heck yeah! If you like a FAST and easy meals, that can be cooked in one pot then this is the meal for you. Perfect for a busy night that you need a hot meal on the table without a lot of work Check out the super easy recipe below and enjoy!
Cashew Chicken and Broccoli, One Pot Meal
(Print below – Recipe yields 4 servings)
- 4 cups raw broccoli
- 1 cup cashews
- 1/2 cup sliced yellow onion
- 1-2 cups cooked chicken ( you can even use canned chicken if you’re in a rush)
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 cup chicken stock
Add at the end of cooking:
- 1/4 cup water mixed with 2 tablespoons corn starch
- In a large skillet add the broccoli, cashews, onion, cooked chicken, garlic, sugar, soy sauce, oil and chicken stock. Turn on high heat, cover with a lid and bring to a boil.Once at a boil turn to medium heat and let boil for 7-8 minutes till broccoli is tender.
- Once broccoli is cooked, stir in the corn starch water blend. This will thicken your sauce, stir till well blended and sauce has formed, take off heat. Serve over rice or noodles. Enjoy!