I love S’mores and I love any recipe that has anything to do with S’more. I mean who doesn’t love chocolate, marshmallows and graham crackers all together?! These cupcakes would be fun for a summer night, sleepover, to take camping or just for fun. You could also make these and put them in bags then gift them to neighbors and friends with some s’more supplies. Enjoy!
- 2 C Sugar
- 1 3/4th C All-Purpose Flour
- 3/4 C Cocoa
- 1 1/2 t Baking Soda
- 1 1/2 tea Baking Powder
- 2 Eggs room temp.
- 1 1/2 tea Salt
- 1 C Milk
- 1/2 C Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 C small Marshmallows
- 1/2 bag of Graham Crackers
- Heat your oven to 350 and line cupcake pan with cupcake liners
- Stir together sugar, flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in large bowl. Add your eggs, milk, and oil. Beat with a mixer for 2 minutes. Set aside.
- Break Graham crackers in half and place in ziplock bag. Pound with cookie roller until finely crushed.
- Scoop 1 Tablespoon of graham cracker into cupcake tin and then scoop chocolate cake batter onto graham cracker. Push in 3 small marshmallows in center.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Let cupcakes cool. Once cooled, put on wire rack.
- 1 C Sweet Cream Butter
- 2/3 C Cocoa
- 3 C powdered sugar
- 1/3 C milk
- 1 TBSP Marshmallow extract
Directions for frosting:
- Place softened butter in mixing bowl and add in the cocoa and powder sugar. Mix on low until combined. Scrap sides and add in the extract.
- Add in heavy cream and scrap down the sides.
- Garnish with graham cracker crumbs, marshmallows and a hershey.